Thursday 10 October 2013

Fabric shopping

 I have been a bad girl. I have been fabric shopping, I am supposed to be a fabric diet but I did use up lots and it is almost Christmas and I need to make presents. Anyway. I bought these lovely little Geisha girls at beautifulwork on Etsy. As I was paying for postage anyway I bought the owls as well.
  Owls are in, my daughter tells me. They are a need to have item.
I also bought these cute little flamingoes, zebras and molecules on ebay. They will be made into little things for my nieces and nephew.
There is a little sneaky moustache fabric peeking out. That is for one of my friends. She likes moustaches.

Need to get back to my sewing machine. The weather is chilly but sunny. I hope to get something, so I have a Friday Finish.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute fabric! I can see why you couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete