Friday 19 July 2013

Heat wave.

 We are in the middle of a heat wave. The British are rubbish with weather. I am sorry but it's true. It's either too wet, too cold or too hot. Mind you at least there is always a topic of conversation.
With summer holidays nearly upon us I decided to make a couple more skits for the daughters. One is almost finished. I just need to attache the waist band.
 The other skirt has not progressed as well.
 I have quilted my sea green quilt.
I have even attached the binding but it's too hot sew down the binding by hand. Great job for a cold evening in front of the TV now however not so appealing.

Schools out at 1.30, so I had better get on with those skits. 


2 comments:

  1. Skirts are this summer best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like not matter the weather you keep pretty busy. I love the colors you chose

    ReplyDelete