Wednesday 13 February 2013

Work in Progress

Goth Quilt
 It's half term and both daughters are home. I haven't had much chance to do any sewing. My time seems to be taken up refereeing between the girls and baking. They both like baking and then I have to referee again because who gets to lick the bowl.

I have made no progress since last week on the Goth quilt and I still need five more blocks. I must apologise for the poor photo. I blame the weather. It's been grey most of the week.

Easter placemats
I promised last year to make placemats for Easter. I have finally gotten round to doing something about this. Not my best work I feel but the girls love it. After all, that is what counts.

Better feed the troops. We are going to paint pebbles this afternoon (better for my waistline than muffins). Tomorrow apple and ginger loaf/cake (never sure if it is a cake, it's quite dense. It doesn't have yeast, so I guess it must be cake).

I am linking to Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. Your comment about refereeing made me laugh. It's also taking place in our household. We must be gaining lots of marketable diplomatic skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Goth quilt is amazing and the Easter placemats really caught my eye! You have a good eye for color and placement!

    Enjoy your girls and all the fun baking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are great quilt but the Goth quilt is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete