Wednesday 21 November 2012

It's been a busy week.

 It has been busy in my house this week. A birthday had to be celebrated with a Nigella Lawson Nutella cake (yummy) and indoor fireworks.

I did manage to make the 5 blocks for the monochrome quilt. Big cheers all round please. It should be finished for Christmas. Hurrah.
 Look there is the pile of lovelies.
 I have managed to sew the top three rows together. I am über pleased with myself. Maybe I shouldn't be but it will be great to see it finished.

I am not venturing out today. Well all right I will pick up the children later but this is the view from my window today.
To be honest the it looks better than it is. I wonder if I can somehow move the machine to the living room where the wood burning stove lives. ... Hmmmm probably not.

I am linking to Freshly Pieced's WIP Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Your monochrome quilt is beautiful and I love the look of that Nutella cake!!
    The weather is truly awful today, I felt like I needed an ark for the school run this afternoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, boy - I *love* that monochrome project!

    ReplyDelete