Saturday 2 June 2012

Another Dress.

 I made a dress for Daughter 2. She did NOT want to be on the photo for that stupid blog.
 She did however want me to take pictures of her and the cat. He is the most tolerant animal I have ever met. Maybe because he had a rough start in life and Husband and I rescued him. Cat was in sorry state when we got him and we did once or twice come close to giving up on him. So glad we didn't.
 He has been with us for 11 years now and after the initial hiccups he has been the healthiest cat I have ever known.
As you can see he set of the new dress perfectly.

Dress is made from a remnant from my local haberdashery using Simplicity pattern 3902


No animals or children were hurt during the production of this blog. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog from Lily's blog hop. I too am quite new to blogging. I checked out the Dutch Love fabric and I love it in the orange too. I think maybe a Sewaholic Cambie dress would look good in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Also visiting from Lily's small blog meet.
    Pretty dress, pretty cat, lovely daughter! how sensible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm visiting from the Lily quilts link up....I really like your fabric choices and tell your model she did a great job!

    ReplyDelete