Monday 19 September 2011

Project Runway

Finished the simplicity dress 2320 for my daughters. Can you tell which one wanted to pose for the picture? I should apologise for the untidy house. I am not a good housekeeper. I normally make sure that the dirt isn't bad enough to kill anyone. Also I haven't done the ironing yet. The weather is really autumnal now, so the girls have their leggings and things under the dress.

I would say that the pattern makes it sound easier than it is. "just turn over to sew the yoke" is not just a quick flip you have to make sure all the pleats are in place. I like the fit and all the design ideas. The girls like to get involved and choose their own sleeves and bows etc. Now I just need to make some matching hairbands.

2 comments:

  1. Two LOVELY little girls!!!
    Groetjes Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Don't be fooled by the cute thing they do. They can be a handful.
    Groetjes
    Freddie

    ReplyDelete